Las Vegas Venues
Basic Guide to Choosing Your Event Venue
For the first-timer, there’s quite a bit that goes into planning your upcoming event and choosing a venue for it. Obviously, you’ve considered Las Vegas as the destination for your event. Otherwise, you wouldn’t be visiting us here at Downtown Project Events. When it comes to event venues in Las Vegas, we are the premier event planners of the southwestern United States. No matter what type of event or size of group, we have the services and venues to accommodate you.
Why Las Vegas?
When it comes to events and meetings, we can accommodate anything from business seminars to large weddings and receptions. It’s a given that our staff of professional event planners will assist you from start to finish. However, there are many reasons why our Las Vegas venues are the ideal choice for facilitating your event. The following facts, figures, and statistics should be convincing enough:
- 320 days of sunshine throughout the year
- 4-mile monorail with 7 station stops on the east side of the Strip
- activities and entertainment abound 24/7/365
- dozens of cuisines and dining venues available to suit all palates
- limousine and taxi services are plentiful
- McCarran Int’l Airport provides easy access in and out of Las Vegas
- approximately 150,000 hotel and motel rooms available to accommodate any budget (most located within a 6-mile radius of the famous Las Vegas Strip)
- we have 14 different venues to choose from ranging in size from 750 sq. ft. to 120,000 sq. ft. (indoor, outdoor and combination indoor-outdoor venues available)
As you can see, Las Vegas is a gem in the middle of the southern Nevada desert, and clearly one of the best choices for any type of event that you may be planning.
Choosing the Venue for Your Event
So how do you ensure that you select the perfect Vegas venues for your future event? Start with the basics. Before you start researching the event venues that we own and operate, you want to consider three factors – amenities, budget, and venue layout:
- Amenities – Unlike many of our competitors, we offer some outstanding amenities, including catering. You can find out more about this by looking at our menu here at the Downtown Project Events website.
- Budget – Our Las Vegas venues vary in price based on the size and type of facilities you are interested in. So, creating and maintaining a budget for your event is critical. When you sit down with one of our planning specialists, they will assist you with this.
- Venue layout – When you’re selecting one of our event venues, think in terms of foot traffic and seating. We will arrange the furniture and tables according to your needs and requirements. Any potential problems are alleviated.
These are the basics that you should take into consideration before getting down to the real work of choosing the right venue for your occasion.
There are a few additional factors to consider when choosing one of our venues in Las Vegas. The following will give you an idea:
- Location – Anytime you are inviting attendees from different parts of the United States, you have to think about their transportation needs. Before you choose from one of our Vegas venues, you need to think about how you can make this more convenient for all those who will be attending the event.
- Logistics – No matter how perfect the atmosphere, if there isn’t enough room for all your guests, there’s going to be problems. Furthermore, you need to take your technological needs into consideration, as well. Remember, not all venues will be suitable for the event that you are planning.
- Meeting the needs of your attendees – This is essential to the success of your event. Do your guests expect to be fed? Is it going to be casual or is it going to be black tie formal? Will you need a venue that is handicap-friendly?
Remember, there is so much that goes into planning an event and selecting the right venue for it. This is one of the most important reasons to consider having Downtown Project Events help you with your event, and the choice of venues. We have our in-house team to assist with the planning and implementation; including catering and arrangements.
Our goal is to ensure that your stress and worry is alleviated while providing you and your guests with a uniquely enjoyable experience. For more information regarding our comprehensive line of event planning services and Las Vegas venues, please contact us today. Our business representatives would be glad to walk you through the processes.